jueves, 29 de noviembre de 2018

./- In a Dark place -\.

From very far back in time.. 10 years ago..

And here I am, back to the loneliness of my cub, back to the dark place in my heart, where sadness rules. I saw her today, and she was so warm, I was so cold treated though. It feels like I'm begging for... dunno what. And here, on my dark place, I just wonder, wonder how'd her lips taste, how'd a whisper impact deep... but, then back to real I see her gone.. out of sight, and me, back to this place. Nothing, there's nothing I'd want more to hold her hands and look her eyes, endless hope, hugs, romance... All I can do is dream, but each time the dreams fall apart onto reality arms... reaching... scratching, hunger for love it is. But as I do have love on me, it's given away and never comes back... Will I run out of it some day.. Uncertain it is for sure. Got to get myself out of this place, but then I feel more cold out there, and don't have a shelter where to run. Getting out of my hands this feeling is. Shall I quit it, shall I swallow it and digest it as a fantasy it is.. do not think it'll be that simple. Running out of ideas I am... yearning for help!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario