lunes, 5 de octubre de 2009

March 10th, 2005

“Human order is made of rules. The wizard's order has no rules... it flows with the nature of life”... (lesson 12, Deepak Chopra, The way of the Wizard, p. 85).

In some moments in life I've felt left alone, on the contrary, I should fell like if I'd be the one that has allowed to be left that way... What irony in life, uh? Let me see... Yes, I believe that, as part of my human condition, I'm encouraged or tend to make mistakes... Who isn't...??

But there's no God?! Where else that inside us... Ok, let's try to stop fooling around with our minds! It is not enough with detroying the planet we live in?! Well, in my own opinion, this is not good enough... For being the sons of so called 'God', is it fair that we are so imperfect? May be that at the end, the final quest will be the search for the highest level of imperfection... What the hell are we?

PD: you never know when exactly life will smile at you...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario