lunes, 5 de octubre de 2009

What happened here?!

Hi, this is the first time I write something since long time ago, I'm really not sure this is something I wanted to do, but since I moved to work on a beach gay-friendly guest-house. This has been really helpful to me, but I don't feel like is the place I belong anymore. Not sure what it means, my hand is moving by itself tonight, my head wants to just runaway from everything and come back to where I came, but since I let my heart have more space in my life, it is telling me: “You need to stay somewhere”, thing is that I fell kind of lost in LIMBO.

What happened? As most of the time, I'm not sure, but I've realized that when one has reached that is the heart the only one that would lead you to...

I'm stuck here, conflicts attack my head and it's a battle without any favorite ones, I would like to have at least an idea of what's really going on.

Sometimes you say what you didn't want to say, and I wonder where do they come from, if it is not from yourself. What's going on? Or it is just that most of people don't understand the way you say things... Or shall I say that as the world is the best human adaptation of needs people have, now the result of it appears desgusting to me. I'm really not sure if it is only me, because when I try to fit in it something inside is telling it is wrong. But, how the hell you know what's wrong and right? At least it's supposed to everyone know it when they grow.

Again: What happened here?!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario