lunes, 5 de octubre de 2009

May 15th, 2006

I am here again, after a long period-that my pen does not run through paper as it used to... Maybe, I'm just not the man I used to be either... But I'm back on the road, eventhough I don't know what exactly that means... All I want or need is to secure my thoughts into their place... Shit! I wish so badly to run to her arms once more... No, I need to stand strong and still... I will not bend myself again in the way I forced myself to when I was with her...

But her memory is too strong yet, other times she just stays in my mind all the time.. What should I do?!?! How come ones love can be so blind and foolish... So... Empty is the way my life feels... I wanna leave this earth or move forward... But the anxiety floods my mind and it sinks as an old stone... Down to the bottom of my loneliness...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario